CCTV, often referred to as surveillance or electronic security, is the use of video cameras to monitor businesses, homes and commercial sites. It is one of the areas that has greatly benefited from technological advancements over recent years. Nowadays images and videos captured by video cameras can be viewed from remote locations via handheld devices as well as mobile phones and laptops. This closes the distance over national and international boundaries, thus reviving the popularity of this mode of security.
- People behave better when they know they are being watched.
- CCTV in public areas has proven to reduce levels of crime that occur, and lower the occurrence of criminal activity.
- Improvements in the conditions on public transport can also be traced back to the use of surveillance systems.
- Using electronic security is beneficial in resolving insurance claims, and provide evidence to assist in police investigations.
- Personal use of CCTV is a growing area, with more households installing electronic security to defend and safeguard their homes, and ensure property contracts and lease agreements are being adhered to.
National Protection Services offer a specialised and professional service, which is consistent, trustworthy and offers good value. Our experience and expertise which is demonstrated through our product knowledge and impeccable customer service, means that you, as our client, have peace-of-mind. The systems offered and installed by us are selected based on the individual needs of our clients. The superior brands we work with boast the latest technology and sophisticated processes. Our electronic security service fees include set up, installation, connection and training, with payment plans starting from as low as $39 per month.